The C40 may be configured for 12 V, 24 V, or 48 V operation. Schneider Electric C40 charge controller can be used as a charge, diversion, or load controller and come with a standard multi-color charge status LED face plate.
It offer selectable settings for NiCad, flooded lead acid, gel, or absorbed glass mat batteries.
As a DC load controller, the C Series has a low voltage disconnect warning system and field adjustable set points that govern automatic low and high voltage disconnect. The controller has a manual reset switch for emergency low voltage operation.
The C Series automatically directs extra power to a dedicated load such as an electric water heater and ensures batteries are never over-charged.
• Silent, pulse width modulated (PWM), high efficiency operation
• Three- stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, and float)
• Durable construction
• PV array short circuit and reverse polarity protection
• Microprocessor controlled
• Automatic overload protection
Out of stock