Count the cost of all your appliances
The Energy Saving Power Monitor will measure the energy use and calculate costs of running household appliances. It will also provide a carbon footprint estimation.
This helps you lower your power bill and reduce carbon emissions, as you discover which appliances use the most energy.
You can plug any 13amp-rated household appliance into this power meter to access its energy consumption and carbon footprint.
The following readings and accumulated information for the attached appliance can be displayed
• Line voltage and frequency
• Line current
• Line power
• Accumulated total electricity usage in kWh
• Accumulated total cost
• Accumulated total on-time
• Accumulated carbon footprint in KgCO2
• Power factor (power efficiency measurement)
• The unit also displays the current time of day
• Time of day
• Max. overload power, max. overload warning
• Dual price tariff settings in price per kilowatt-hour (kWh)
• Voltage Rating: 240V AC 50Hz
• Current rating:13A
• Maximun Load: 3120W
• Power Consumption: <0.5W Metering • Voltage: 200 - 276V, +/- 1.5% • Frequency range: 45-65Hz • Current range: 0.005-13A, +/-2% • Power range: 0.1 - 3120W, +/-2% • Power Factor: 0.00 - 1.00 • Overload power setting and alarm • Electrical usage: 0 - 9999.9kWh • Time display range: 0sec - 9999days • Carbon footprint: 0.00 - 9999kk CO2 • Dual Tariff input: 0.00 - 99.99 price/kWh • Cost/kWh display 0.00 – 9999