Acquire knowledge on solar electrification, backup systems, and inverters. From energy auditing to energy management/efficiency, system design, applications and implementations.
Practicals and Theoretical sessions all inclusive
Ashdam Solar Academy Training is very interactive. We use our 11 years of experience to guide you in the solar energy industry.
Our training curriculum focus on international design and installation standards in relation in excelling in Nigerian solar energy industry.
Course content is as follows;
• Introduction to renewable energy and solar energy technology
• Climate Change and its impacts
• Introduction to basic electricity and terminologies
• Introduction to Series and Parallel Connections
• Introduction to Energy Efficiency, Energy Management and Energy Auditing
• Installation tools and usage
• Safety Basics
• Types of Solar PV systems and applications
• Solar PV system components and identification
• Solar Panel sizing
• Inverter sizing
• Battery sizing
• Solar charge controller sizing
• Cable sizing
• Introduction to Solar system and backup installation
• Preparations required for site installation
• Inverter installation and electrical load isolation
• Customizing solar systems
• Solar installation and electrical safety and system protective measures
• Hands on roof installation
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of inverter and solar systems
• Mapping your future in renewable energy industry
• Entrepreneurship Training
• Customer relationship training
• Marketing strategy
• Practical sessions
Participants join our Facebook Alumni Closed Group for on going support after the training
The training fee covers the following;
-Training presentations and Solar Manual (soft copies)
-Certificate of participation
N5,000 registration fee for Solar PV Design, Installation and Entrepreneurship Training
Ashdam Solar Academy is hosting two training in March.
1st in Ibadan and second in Lagos Mainland
Confirm your seat for N5,000 only at the Solar PV Design, Installation and Entrepreneurship Training. Limited seats available.
Contact 08034284936 for more details.
Training Date for Ibadan: 18th to 22nd March, 2019
Training Date for Lagos: 25th to 29th March, 2019
Time: 10am to 4pm Daily
Ibadan Venue: Ashdam Solar Academy, S7/588B, Lagos Road, Challenge Ibadan, Oyo State
Lagos Venue: Training center is on mainland and will be sent to registrants directly.
Pay Securely Online Now for intensive solar PV training
or make direct transfer or cash into one of the following account;
Account Name: ASHDAM SOLAR CO. LTD.
Skye Bank Account Number: 4091038008
Access Bank Account Number: 0796174776
After payment text “March Training Registered” to 08034284936
Registration Fee: N5,000
Training Fee for Ibadan: N35,000 (N25,000 for early bird registration)
Training Fee for Lagos: N45,000 (N35,000 for early bird registration)
For more details, call 08034284936 or 09065724265
Early bird registration ends on 28th February
Final Registration Closing Date: 15th March, 2019
With early bird registration you get N10,000 discount
Training fee must be paid in full before training commencement date
P.S.Training fee is going up after March batch, make good use of the opportunity now
P.P.S. Very Limited Seats Available.
P.P.P.S. Reserve your Seat Now by Paying the registration fee (non refundable, non transferable).
Pay N5,000 into Ashdam Solar Access Bank Account number 0796174776
Send payment confirmation to email email@example.com or WhatsApp 08034284936 to secure your seat at the training
Limited space available!!
Please endeavor to register on time to confirm your seat at the training
Contact us now for more information 08034284936, 09065724265
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org