JOB TITLE: SALES REPRESENTATVIVE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
LOCATION: IBADAN, OYO STATE, NIGERIA
Ashdam Solar Co. Ltd is a dynamic renewable energy company in Nigeria, providing clean, affordable and uninterrupted smart energy solutions. Our team spirit has a bright future; it is for us a life – long commitment in the greener world.
We are looking for passionate Sales Representative and Business Development Officer to join our team. As a Sales Representative and Business Development Officer, the candidate will be responsible for seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Generate new leads and driving sales.
- Identify, develop and articulate business opportunities
- Dealing with customers inquiries on telephone, social media platforms, in-office, etc.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute business development and sales programs.
- Gather and report customer and market intelligence to the management.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Attend trade shows and events to market/sell products.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Developing and presenting sales proposals.
- Managing of e – sales platforms
- Managing of website sales backend
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
- Assist in administrative work
- Support other team on process flow to ease the operations of the organization
- Ability to work with speed
- Must be a motivated team player
- Ability to build strong work relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to drive sales targets
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all department across the company and other internal and external contacts
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing technical environment
- Professional appearance, interaction and personal credibility
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and is results orientated, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in basic computer skills e.g PowerPoint, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to use technology tools such as Google workspace
- Ability to multitask.
Must be able to communicate in English Language (speak, hear and write) effectively to various intellectual
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a diploma in a related/relevant discipline
- Must be computer literate
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage
14 July, 2023
CLICK HERE TO APPLY (Google account required)