Ashdam Solar Co. Ltd is a dynamic renewable energy company in Nigeria, providing clean, affordable and uninterrupted smart energy solutions. Incorporated in 2007, over the years, we have built our reputation by providing quality alternative energy solutions to the Nigerian community with exceptional client satisfaction. We are dedicated to analyzing clients’ energy requirements and coming up with appropriate customized energy solutions. Our team spirit has a bright future; it is for us a life – long commitment in the greener world.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, the candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy You will be responsible for conceptualizing, pitching, and creating visual and written content for our websites and social channels as well as responding to social media enquiries. The successful candidate will be working closely with Marketing, Sales, Technical and Operations departments.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Ability to write great content for the purpose of information, advertising and marketing
- Ability to design compelling graphics, animations and video visuals
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Technical, Operations and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide online customer support on social media platforms, in-office and manage online community
- Plan, organize, and execute online marketing and sales campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness, generating new leads and increasing sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to the management.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Managing of e – sales platforms
- Managing of website backend
- Support other team on process flow to ease the operations of the organization
- Ability to work with speed
- Good understanding of social media
- Ability to drive marketing targets
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all department across the company and other internal and external contacts
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing technical environment
- Professional and personal credibility
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organized and flexible
- Professional appearance and interaction
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and is results orientated, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Must be able to communicate in English Language (speak, hear and write) effectively to various intellectual levels.
Note: The position is physical and not a virtual work
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Minimum of Secondary School Certification with related social media management experience.
8th January, 2021