Ashdam Solar Co. Ltd is a dynamic renewable energy company in Nigeria, providing clean, affordable and uninterrupted smart energy solutions. Incorporated in 2007, over the years, we have built our reputation by providing quality alternative energy solutions to the Nigerian community with exceptional client satisfaction. We are dedicated to analyzing clients’ energy requirements and coming up with appropriate customized energy solutions. Our team spirit has a bright future; it is for us a life – long commitment in the greener world.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
- Generate new leads and driving sales.
- Dealing with customers inquiries on telephone, social media platforms, in-office, etc.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to the management.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Developing and presenting sales proposals.
- Managing of e – sales platforms
- Managing of website sales backend
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
- Assist in administrative work
- Support other team on process flow to ease the operations of the organization
- Ability to work with speed
- Good understanding of social media
- Must be a motivated team player
- Ability to build strong work relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to write good/winning proposals
- Ability to drive marketing targets
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all department across the company and other internal and external contacts
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing technical environment
- Professional and personal credibility
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organized and flexible
- Professional appearance and interaction
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and is results orientated, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Proficient in basic computer skills e.g PowerPoint, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to communicate in English Language (speak, hear and write) effectively to various intellectual levels.
Minimum of OND in Business Management, Science or Engineering field with at least 1 year of related experience, or have 2-4 years equivalent experience in a related field, or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
9th November, 2020.
How To Apply